At Call To Auction, our mission is to help organizations - through engaging consultation, exciting auction events and inspiring Call To Action donation appeals - fund the programs and infrastructure to realize their own missions and directly impact more individuals.
Our Vision at Call To Auction is to impact individuals to become more educated about and engaged in their communities, inspired to take action and give more (whether time or resources) and excited about what’s possible for the future.
What we strive to do
- Help organizations realize their event fundraising potential to maximize their impact.
- We consult with you to create an amazing and lucrative gala that inspires and engages your attendees. By creating an exciting fundraising atmosphere we help transform guests into dedicated donors.
- We provide expert consultation, championship level auctioneer talent, inspirational fundraising conductors, and a polished, professional service.
- Whether through your network, or our auction item provider partners, we work together to create once in a lifetime experiences that match with your audience.
- We learn your mission, we speak your language, and we become a part of your development team.
Education and Designations
- All of our ambassadors hold the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneers Association. Only 200 elite auctioneers in the nation hold this designation. Call To Auction is proud to have 2.5% of those on our team!
- Many of our auctioneers also hold the Certified Auctioneers Institute (CAI) designation in which less than 1% of all auctioneers carry. This is an intensive 3-year program that educates auctioneers at the highest level.
- The Call To Auction team participates in continuing education with nation-leading educators from the Association Of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), National Auctioneers Association (NAA), and our own custom created curriculum that keeps us on the cutting edge.
- We continue to present and attend regional and national fundraising seminars, workshops, and conferences.